Nominations for the 2016 Michigan 50 Companies to Watch Award close on Monday, November 2, 5 p.m.
To be considered for selection as one of the Michigan 50 Companies to Watch, the enterprise must meet the following for the year ending 2015:
- Be a privately held commercial enterprise (not a nonprofit, not publicly traded, not a subsidiary or division of another company) and cannot have been recognized for this award previously
- Be past the startup stage and facing issues of growth, not survival
- Employ 6-99 full-time equivalent W2 employees (including the owner)
- Have between $750,000 and $50M in annual revenue or working capital from investors or grants
- Be headquartered in Michigan
- Demonstrate the intent and capacity to grow based on:
- Employee or sales growth
- Exceptional entrepreneurial leadership
- Sustainable competitive advantage
- Other notable successes
If you have any questions, contact Miche@MiQuest.org or 586.929.4782.