To be considered for selection as one of the Michigan 50 Companies to Watch, the enterprise must meet the following for the year ending 2015:
- Be a privately held commercial enterprise (not a nonprofit, not publicly traded, not a subsidiary or division of another company) and cannot have been recognized for this award previously
- Be past the startup stage and facing issues of growth, not survival
- Employ 6-99 full-time equivalent W2 employees (including the owner)
- Have between $750,000 and $50M in annual revenue or working capital from investors or grants
- Be headquartered in Michigan
- Demonstrate the intent and capacity to grow based on:
- Employee or sales growth
- Exceptional entrepreneurial leadership
- Sustainable competitive advantage
- Other notable successes
If you have any questions, contact Miche@MiQuest.org or 586.929.4782.
Are you frequently frustrated by your team’s inability to contribute to good decision making? Crisp clarity about the distinction between Assertions and Assessments will have a surprising affect on you and your team’s ability to make high quality decisions. Run your business better and provide greater value to your clients.
Wednesday, August 25, 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. (maximum 10 attendees)
RSVP to attend Events@MiQuest.org
Be a part of a small group of people to learn from the experiences of Lansing staple Terry Terry. This will be limited to 8 people. Terry has a long history of entrepreneurial activities and community building in Lansing. His dedication to making his customers cry… and laugh, imagine and act makes them more successful in everything they do. Read more about Terry Terry at MessageMakers.
Wednesday, August 26, 9-10 a.m. (maximum 8 attendees)
MessageMakers, Gratiot Ave., 4th Floor, Detroit
RSVP to attend
Find out if HubSpot is your silver bullet at the Ann Arbor HubSpot User Group meeting on the evening of June 24th. I’ll share the key to transforming your online marketing, and (spoiler alert!) it doesn’t require HubSpot, or even $1 from your over-burdened marketing budget.
I know it’s easy to get lost in the ever-changing sea of tools designed to help with your online marketing, and even easier to get bogged down in the daily grind. With all that churn going on, it’s not unusual to catch your breath at some point and wonder – where should I really be investing my time? What would make the most impact?
We’ll answer those questions and more at the Ann Arbor HubSpot User Group meeting, which will be held from 5:30-7:00 pm at The Whole Brain Group office at 315 E. Eisenhower Pkwy, Suite 300, in Ann Arbor.
Please register if you plan to attend – space is limited.
See you there!