Who needs to attend this workshop?
Any entrepreneur working on growing their business and finding it challenging to get media attention, customer orders, employee buy-in, etc. As workshop leader Christa Chambers-Price puts it, “Too often, entrepreneurs get lost in ‘companyspeak’: PowerPoint slides, dry mission statements, and product ‘rah-rah’. If you are struggling with this, you are not alone. If you are seeking ways for your business to have a more effective, memorable impact on your market, come prepared to go on this new journey with Entre-SLAM.”
This one-day workshop will challenge you to:
- Explore how to use the twists, turns and bumps of your business journey to build authentic connections;
- Declare and embrace what it is you’re really trying to accomplish with your business;
- Learn how to harness the principles of a well-told story to get folks rising to their feet with applause instead of ignoring you;
- Play with your new business narrative and adapt it for other media, pitches and team building.
Too often, entrepreneurs get lost in ‘companyspeak’: PowerPoint slides, dry mission statements, and product ‘rah-rah’. If you are struggling with this, you are not alone.
After this workshop you will have:
- Learned why perfecting your business narrative is an important tool of leadership
- Clarified and strengthened your understanding of your core brand and what it is you’re really selling
- Explored and prototyped case studies of effective business storytelling from highly successful entrepreneurs
- Examined how to effectively adapt and apply your business narrative to a variety of purposes
I’m hard pressed to think of a better investment in growing your business. An all day workshop like this for $62.50 is an absolute steal. Be the first to email me (catherine @ beyond-startup.com) to receive your discount; others register here: Entre-SLAM Registration.
Dates and Locations:
- Bamboo Detroit: Saturday, March 22, 2014 – 9:00am – 5:00pm
- New Foundry | Ann Arbor: Saturday, March 29, 2014 – 9:00 – 5:00pm
- Incu-BAKE | Lansing: Saturday, April 12, 2014 – 9:00am – 5:00pm
- D:hive Detroit: Monday, April 21, 2014 – 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Grand Circus | Detroit: Tuesday, April 22, 2014 – 9:00am – 5:00pm