If you’re a fast growing woman-owned company, apply now for The Women Presidents’ Organization (WPO) award for the fastest 50 growing women-owned companies.
To be eligible, companies must be:
- must have generated $500,000 in annual revenue by year end 2007
- must have reached revenues of $2 million by year-end 2012
To complete the online application you will need the following data in-hand:
- Company information including address, website, description of business, year business started
- Company owner information, including name, age, gender
- Company revenues in 2008, 2010, 2012
- Employee information, including total employment, benefits offered
- Sources of start-up capital
- Company’s use of social media
Please note that the information you provide may be published. The awards ceremony will be held at the WPO Annual Conference on May 2 in Dallas, Texas.
Online application for the WPO Fastest 50.